Rakhi Quotes and Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother in English
Rakhi Quotes and Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother in the English Language: The pure bond between siblings is unlike any other bonds. The attachment between a brother and sister stay strong despite every little rivalry, arguments, and fights. If you have a caring elder or younger brother, you must know how loving they are and how much they care for you. Raksha Bandhan is the perfect day to celebrate that love and bond between a brother and a sister.
So, if have a brother and Raksha Bandhan is around the corner, then seize the opportunity to let him know how lucky you are to have him in his life. Let him know how you feel about him and pray for his long and prosperous life with sweet and heartfelt Raksha Bandhan wishes. Below are few of the heartfelt wishes you can share with your brother on the day of Raksha Bandhan.
Rakhi Wishes for Brother
1. Dear brother, on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I wish to let you know that you are the best brother and you mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
2. Every day, I feel blessed as well as treasure to have a caring and loving brother like you right by my side. Thanks, brother and have a very happy Raksha Bandhan.
3. I feel like the luckiest person to have you shower blessing on me each and every today. Today, as we are celebrating Raksha Bandhan, I wish and pray to God for your long life, happiness and prosperity. Happy Raksha Bandhan dearest brother.
4. Rakhi has always been a very important day for both you and me. Since childhood, we have been celebrating this day with lots of fun and excitement. I wish to celebrate hundred more Raksha Bandhan with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan dearest brother.
5. Intelligent and handsome as you are, my dear brother, you are the best. On this day, I just want to know that I am proud of you and always wish you prosperity and happiness. Have an amazing Raksha Bandhan.
6.May this day bring everything you have ever desired for and may all your steps lead you to your ultimate goal. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear brother.
7. Have a very wonderful Rakhi, dear brother. May success always accompany you in each and every step of your life.have a very wonderful day. God Bless You!
8. Very warm wishes to you on this very auspicious day. Rakhi is the day when the very special person like you are thought of immense your, love, and cheer. I hope every second of this day is filled with lots of moments to cherish for a lifetime. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear brother.
9. You are the person who always holds me in my worse times, you are the person who enjoys with me in my happy days and you are the person who leads me to the right path when I am on a wrong way. Today, on this auspicious day, I want to promise you to keep on following the footsteps you have set for us. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother. You are the light of our family.
10. May this Rakhi bring with it lots of happiness and prosperity to shower on you, my little brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
11. Dearest brother, I am positive that our family will never fall apart due to the fact, it has the most vital member of the family who binds each member collectively, and that is you. you’re the backbone, a pillar of the guide and the binding glue of this family. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to you. I am not leaving any stone unturned to make this life happy for both of us.
12. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweetest brother. May this auspicious day be sunny and joyful just like you. You are the source of my happiness and I am glad to have you in my life. I wish you nothing but the best forever.
13. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother. You are the best brother anyone could ask for. I wish you nothing but the very best.
14. Our relationship is beyond the relationship of siblings. We are best of best friends and will always remain same for eternity. On this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I wish you lifelong success and happiness. Have an amazing Rakhi, brother.
15. A very blissful and happy Raksha Bandhan to my little brother. Your presence in our house has made me glow. May you always get achievement in whatever you do. I promise to hold your hands in every step of your life.
Related terms and posts about Raksha Bandhan wishes
Rakhi Quotes for Brother in English
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother in English
Rakhi Bandhan Wishes for Brother in English
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Sister in English
Raksha Bandhan SMS for Brother in English